Most popular approaches to wellness involve some sort of immediate or ongoing detoxification. A simple search will reveal a large number of health-oriented websites promoting various detoxification philosophies and/or programs. One could assume by this that detoxification is essential for obtaining and maintaining personal health and wellbeing. Thus, the question: Is detoxification (cleansing) necessary to good health and, if so, is there a correct way to detoxify?
Detoxification simply refers to the process of removing toxic (poisonous) substances. In humans, it refers to the removal of toxic substances from the body tissues and organs. So-called toxic, or poisonous, substances found within the human chemistry come from two primary sources—either externally (from food and/or the environment), or from the body itself, generated by improper or inefficient chemical reactions.
RBTI’s Perfect Health
“Go by the numbers” and “Why guess when you can know for sure,” are probably two of the most often quoted statements of Dr. Carey A. Reams. Dr. Reams was referring to the biomathematical exactness of the numbers generated from urine and saliva analysis and placed into the RBTI equation. Dr Reams developed the RBTI equation during his diligent and timely research, in the early 1930s, while attempting to find an answer to a neighbor child’s health dilemma. He always gave God credit for guiding him to the RBTI equation that mathematically characterizes the perfect body chemistry. It is the RBTI urine and saliva mathematical exactness, that taught Dr. Reams how the human body is designed to continuously detoxify itself, as an integral part of being fed and cared for according to the RBTI mathematical model.
Reams Discoveries Connecting The Perfect Detox Only With Perfect Health
- Each species of biological life lives on a unique molecular frequency, humans having the highest frequency among all plants and animals. Plus, Reams found the female gender to have a slightly higher frequency within the specie.
- Before any essential mineral element can be perfectly incorporated into a high-energy human cell, it must first be placed on (i.e., tuned to) the perfect base frequency of the specie (in this case human) as well as to the sub-frequency of the organ-tissue of its destination. This process, under the direction of the brain, begins in the digestive tract, continues in the liver, and is completed in what Dr. Reams referred to as the “transformer glands.”
- Dr. Reams discovered that three substances are initially and absolutely required for the liver to fulfill its role in the frequency-tuning process: a) the correct amount and type of water, b) the perfect amount of oxygen, and c) the exact types and amounts of calcium. In fact, Reams found that the human body requires more calcium, by weight and volume, than any other single mineral.
- Dr. Reams also discovered that calcium controls how all other minerals, good and bad, are allowed to enter into the cell, both during its initial construction and during its continuing life cycle. That is, all other minerals, beneficial or toxic, are intimately related to calcium availability during the cell’s building and maintenance phases. When calcium is optimal during cell building and maintenance phases, all other vital mineral elements, if properly available, are incorporated into the cell’s structure perfectly. Furthermore, if toxic mineral substances are present during any part of this construction and maintenance process, they are rejected and are not incorporated into the cell’s structure because they cannot fit the required frequency. In other words, if the digestive chemistry is perfect (i.e. no biochemical indigestion due to nutrient mineral deficiency) during cell construction, correct amounts of all other vital and beneficial mineral elements take up their rightful positions in the cells, while the nonessential and/or toxic elements are rejected and thrown out of the body. Perfect digestion, only allows the proper mineral types and amounts to be incorporated into a cell, while all other unnecessary and/or toxic elements and metals are rejected (not attracted) because they do not fit the perfect frequency configuration.
- Finally, Dr. Reams found that a human body, with high reserve mineral energy, replaces every cell within approximately six-months, regardless of cell type or its longetivity. A perfectly healthy human body is designed to replace its different cell types within 180 days of their initial construction — of course some cell types are replaced faster than other types — but all ultimately within the 180 day period. Therefore, in the properly nourished body, detoxification (proper cell replacement) is an ongoing process. Toxic minerals are rejected and excreted, and older unhealthy cells containing toxic elements are soon replaced by healthy non-toxic cells. This is why Dr. Reams maintained that degeneration is nothing more than premature aging, which is simply the body’s way of telling us that it does not have optimum mineral intake to replace the dead and dying low mineral energy cells with high mineral energy healthy cells on a timely basis. By the way, it is important to note here this significant correlation Reams discovered: That calcium’s role in soil chemistry, if properly regulated, prevents plants from picking up toxic heavy metals for the same reason.
The Perfect Detox
To understand what Dr. Reams is saying through his RBTI discoveries, is to know that the only true and perfect detoxification is to perfectly feed and care for the human chemistry according to the RBTI biomathematics model of perfect health — known as the “numbers.” Only according to these RBTI numbers can the body perfectly rid itself of the off-frequency dead, dying and toxic cells and replace them with the on-frequency high calcium non-toxic cells within the 180 days. The body, in perfect health, will not allow toxic heavy metals into its structure because they will not fit or conform to the perfect human frequency according to Dr. Reams.
It is at the cellular level that the human body is either fully alive or toxic and dying. No amount of fasting, starving, heating, cooling, chelating etc., etc. will force the body to remove and replace toxic, dead and dying cells with healthy high energy life maintaining cells. Only a body, fed and cared for according to that individual’s own RBTI test numbers can truly maintain a totally natural high calcium, high mineral energy on-frequency non-toxic structure, even in the midst of a toxic environment.
Thanks for stopping by.